Fiancé Visas
Love knows no bounds. US Citizens can obtain a visas to bring their fiancé from a foreign country to come to the US.  US citizens must marry their fiancé within 90 days of entering the US.  You must also have met your fiancé at least once within 2 years of filing your petition and both you and your fiancé must be free to marry.  This means that you both cannot be married to other people and any divorce must be finalized prior to applying for the fiancé visa.  After your marriage in the US, your fiancé can then apply for an adjustment of status to become a permanent resident.