Child Visitation
Child Custody and Child Visitation go hand-in-hand.  If one parent has physical custody, the other parent will be given child visitation.  Reliant Law Group, P.C. can bring an Order to Show Cause "OSC" to the Court and ask for visitation or we can ask the Court to modify a current visitation order.