Child Custody
When two parents are either separated or divorced, child custody must be decided.  We can assist you with obtaining child custody or modifying a current custody order.  Courts must make decisions on child custody that are in the best interests of the child.  Thus, it is important that you do the same.  If you are going through a divorce, child custody can be included in divorce proceedings.  If you were never married to the other parent, you can bring an Order to Show Cause (OSC) to ask for custody of your child.  If you have a current child custody order by which you would like to modify, Reliant Law Group, P.C. can assist you by bringing an OSC to the court and asking for your modification.